What's new in IATF 16949:2016? In the e-learning you will get an overview of the new basic structure (high level structure) and the new requirements of the automobile-specific standard IATF 16949:2016, which borrows considerably from ISO 9001:2015.
In the e-learning you will be led through the individual standard sections and you will get to know the new requirements step by step. In short knowledge checks, you will check your understanding at the end of each chapter.
- Overview of the changes to IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction of the high level structure
- Understanding of the structure and design of the standard sections
- Challenges and opportunities for quality management
- You get to know the essential changes to IATF 16949:2016.
- You can estimate what the new IATF 16949 means for your own quality management system.
- The e-learning is available worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You decide for yourself what you would like to learn, when, how often, and for how long.
- Multimedia content (video/audio) communicates the knowledge optimally.
Who should attend
- Managers and specialists from the automobile industry with respect to Quality Management
- People who want to get an initial overview of IATF 16949:2016
- Well-established knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- For the smooth flow of the course, a DSL Internet connection and a Web browser with activated Flash player are required.
- Also a standard PC with sound card and if possible, a Headset.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Academy
approx. 75 minutes
120,00 € excl. VAT
- Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the content of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 180 days.
Contact & registration
+43 (0)5 0528 - 3030