What is the Ishikawa method and how can this method be applied to structured problem solving in a team? Get to know a simple, easy-to-use method, learn how to present complex cause-and-effect relations in an illustrative manner and to identify the root cause of the problem from this presentation. E-learning lets you learn how to use this method alone or in a team of colleagues wherever and whenever convenient.
- Introduction to the Ishikawa method
- Presentation of the process with the help of a case study
- Reflection on the advantages offered by this method
- Checking of the knowledge acquired in a short quiz
This E-learning allows you in just 20 minutes and whenever and wherever convenient to familiarise yourself with a frequently used QM method which will help you find the actual root-cause of your problem.
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in a structured method to identify root causes
- Specialists and executives in the field of quality management
To ensure the course runs smoothly, you need a DSL Internet connection and a web browser with Flash Player enabled as well as a standard PC with sound card and headphones, if possible.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Academy
approx. 20 minutes
89,00 € excl. VAT
- Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the content of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 180 days.
Contact & registration
+43 (0)5 0528 - 3030