- Overview of the changes in the EN ISO 9001:2015 compared to EN ISO 9001:2008 Introduction to the high-Level structure
- Understanding the structure and Interpretation of the clauses of the Standard
- The Extended process model and the Basis of risk-based thinking
- Challenges and opportunities for risk Management
- Summaries, exercises and quiz to check your knowledge
Who should attend
- Executives and professionals connected to Quality Management
- All those seeking to gain an Initial overview of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2008
- To ensure a smooth e-learning experience, participants need broadband Internet and an up-to-date web browser with activated Flash Player. Participants also need a Standard PC with a Sound Card and headphones.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Academy
approx. 60 minutes
85,00 € excl. VAT
- Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the content of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 180 days.
Contact & registration
+43 (0)5 0528 - 3030