SCC (Safety Certification for Contractors) is a health and safety management system for technical services. An important part of the SCC is the qualification of employees and managers on the topics of safety, health and the environment (SHE).
We therefore provide an e-learning course teaching you SHE standards: Based on 14 modules, you can prepare effectively for the SHE test according to document 018 (for employees) of the SCC rules. In this timewise flexible course, you will be able to determine your own learning speed and check your progress by means of a short knowledge test at the end of each module. The individual modules are self-contained and do not have to be completed in a particular order.
Upon completion of all modules you are entitled to download your certificate.
- Topics of SCC Training - Overview of 14 modules:
- Legal provisions
- Hazard and risk assessment
- Work accident - accident causes, prevention and accident reportin
- Safe behavio
- Working Organisatio
- Workplace and job specification
- Emergency measures and first ai
- Hazardous substance
- Fire and explosion protectio
- Work Equipmen
- Work proces
- Electricity and Radiatio
- Workplace design
- Personal protection equipment (PPE)
Who should attend
Operative employees (e.g. workers, technical service providers, personal Services providers)
To ensure the course runs smoothly, you need a DSL Internet connection and a web browser with Flash Player enabled as well as a standard PC with sound card and headphones, if possible.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Academy
approx. 4 hours
185,00 € excl. VAT
- Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the content of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 180 days.
- Please apply for the exam at the examination institute. You will receive the dates for the exam when you are registered for the e-learning. You will receive a certification of attendance upon completion of all modules.
Contact & registration
+43 (0)5 0528 - 3030