Have you heard of the 7 basic tools of quality (Q7) before, but never really applied them in practice? This e-learning course uses a case study to describe all 7 tools of quality and demonstrate their application. You will find out how the Q7 are linked to each other and how they interact from root cause analysis through to problem solving. And the best thing about it: The e-learning session includes downloadable worksheets containing instructions and examples, enabling you to apply the 7 basic tools of quality in your own project with minimum effort.
- Introduction to methods and tools and the relationships between them based on a case study.
- Presentation of the following tools:
- Check sheet
- Pareto Chart
- Scatter plot
- Control Chart
- 5 Whys
- Downloadable worksheet templates containing instructions and models for working with check sheets, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots and control Charts.
- You will learn what the 7 basic tools of quality are and how they are used.
- You will receive worksheet templates making it easy to apply the tools in your day-to-day work.
Who should attend
Quality assurance and quality management personnel
To ensure the course runs smoothly, you need a DSL Internet connection and a web browser with Flash Player enabled as well as a standard PC with sound card and headphones, if possible.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Academy
approx. 45 minutes
150,00 € excl. VAT
- Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the content of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 180 days.
Contact & registration
+43 (0)5 0528 - 3030